Collection of Greek and Latin classics, 25 volumes

Aangeboden: Collection of Greek and Latin classics, 25 volumes Prijs: € 140,00

Wegens verhuizing moet ik mijn klassieke collectie wegdoen. Het zijn 25 banden van Griekse and Latijnse boeken. De collectie bevindt zich in Den Haag. Als u in de buurt woont kan ik ze eventueel naar u toebrengen, anders komt u ze zelf in Den Haag ophalen. De prijs is €140. U kunt best contact met mij opnemen via email: sasha@zamler-carhart.com

I'm moving so I have to get rid of my classics collection. It contains 25 volumes of Greek and Latin classics. The collection is in The Hague. If you're near I can possibly bring it to you, otherwise come pick it up in The Hague. The price is €140. The best way to reach me is by email: sasha@zamler-carhart.com

Contents of the collection:

OXFORD LIBRARY:

Sophocles Plays
Titus-Livy Ab urbe condita I-IV
Martialis Epigrammata
Plato Works III: (Theages, Charmides, Laches, Lysis, Euthydemus, Protagoras, Gorgias, Meno, Hippias Major, Hippias Minor, Io, Menexenus)
Plato Works IV: (Clitophon, Republic, Timaeus, Critias)
Euripides Plays II: (Supplices, Hercules, Ion, Trojan Women, Electra, Iphigenia in Tauris)
Euripides Plays III: (Helena, Phoenissae, Orestes, Bacchae, Iphigenia in Aulis, Rhesus)
Aristophanes Comedies I: (Acharnaeans, Knights, Clouds, Wasps, Peace, Birds)
Aristophanes Comedies II: (Lysistrata, Thesmophoriazusae, Frogs, Ecclesiazusae, Fragments)
Thucydides Histories I-IV
Demosthenes Orations I
Aeschylus Tragedies


LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY:

Plutarch Parallel Lives vol. I, II, III, IV, IX, X
Greek Iambic Poetry
Plato Theaetetus, Sophist
Callimachus, Musaeus
Remains of Old Latin Ennius, Caecilius

OTHER EDITIONS

Livy Book XXI (Pitt Press)
Cicéron Discours vol. IV (Budé)
meer info


0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Zoeken op Literatuur boeken